11th December 1914
1930 to 1942 : Ecclesiastical studies
1942 : Sacerdotal Ordination
1944 - 1949 : Intermediate in S.B. College, Changanachery passed with 1st Class, 1st Rank.
B.A Honours from Presidency College, Madras in IInd Rank.
1949 - 1956 : Lecturer and later Professor and Head of Zoology Department at Sacred Heart College, Cochin.
1956 - 1975 : Principal and Professor, Christ College, Irinjalakuda. Member of the University at bodies as Board of Studies, Senate and Syndicate.
1978 - 1993 : Provincial of Devamatha province, Thrissur - 1975-78, Founder Director, Amala Cancer Centre, Thrissur till 1993.
1996 : Coordinator, Malabar Mission and Development.
1. Established Zoology Department in Sacred Heart College - 1949.
2. Discovered the wood boring mollusc that eat into ship platforms, which was later named after the Father Bankia Gabrieli - 1953.
3. Founded and brought up Christ College, Irinjalakuda as a class institution of national standing 1956 - 75.
4. Established St. Josephs College Irinjalakuda - 1963.
5. Started Sneha Bhavan for training handicapped children - 1970.
6. Founded Arts Kerala and The Catholic Centre for promoting fine arts - 1974-75.
7. Founded Deepthi Cultural Centre for encouraging fine arts - 1976.
8. Established Carmel High School, Chalakkudy, Bharat Mata School and Parallel colleges at Ambazhakad and Varandarapilly - 1977- 78.
9. Founded Amala Cancer Hospital at Thrissur - 1978.
10. Began higher education council for christian colleges and the Indian institute of Christian studies - 1980-83.
11. Aided in the foundation of Pratiksha Bhavan for training the mentally retarded - 1986.
12. Began Sneharam at Manalur for sheltering mentally retarded children - 1995.
Visited Palestine, America and Europe in 1975 and made another visit to the Gulf region in 2007.
1. Award for educational and social contribution by Samskarika Sadassu, Thrissur - 1991.
2. Honour for meritorious service in the fields of education and health by all Kerala Catholic Congress - 1994.
3. Award for educational and social service by the Kerala Citizen Forum - 1995.
4. Share and Care American Malayalee Award for service - 1996.
5. Award for the Man of the Century by Telegraph Daily - 2000.
6. Award instituted by Better Life Movement, Aloor for service for society and recognition by Rotary International for service - 2001.
7. Sevan Mitra Award by C.V.M. Irinjalakuda for human service - 2003.
8. Life time achievement award by Assochem - 2005.
9. Padma Bhushan award of the President of India recognizing life long service rendered for the nation - 2007.